Sunday, September 23, 2012

Stacking the Shelves (5,6,7)




Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted at Tynga's Reviews. It's pretty damn awesome.
 
Today Kaede brings you three weeks worth of books. We apologize for our absence for the last three weeks. And because Isabelle's busy with personal issues, there'll be a lack (but not none!) of posts from her. We hope you can understand.
 
So this week we have for you:
 
From Sarah:
 
BOOKS:

 
 
And now it's my turn! YEAHHHHH!
 
Kaede:
 
BOOKS:
 
 
 
(In order from left to right)
 
 
ARCS:
 
 
Splintered by A.G. Howard (+Key necklace!)
 
MANGAS:  
 
Photo
 
Reborn, Vol 39 by Akira Amano
 
NETGALLEY:
 
 
Death and the Girl Next Door (Darklight, #1)The Girl Who Was on Fire: Your Favorite Authors on Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games Trilogy
 
 
EXTRAS:
 

Yep, that's right. I went ahead and bought myself a Kindle Fire. I just got it yesterday and I already prefer it over my NOOK Color.
 
I also received some signed bookmarks of K.C. Hilton's books that I just can't find. Maybe next time?
 
------------------------------------------
 
And that's a wrap! We hope you had a great week of books too!

-Kaede
 
------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 

16 comments:

  1. Great haul! I should be getting Team Human in the mail soon and I really need to get a new copy of The Perks of Being a Wallflower, since my boyfriend ruined mine! Also, I'm pretty jealous of everyone getting Splintered! I hope you guys enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I hope you like Team Human, it was a really charming read! And ugh, stupid boyfriend...ruin HIM! :P

      Delete
    2. Well, I wouldn't say RUIN him. Sarah's just being way too harsh. *laughs* Maybe poke him...in the eye. Kidding. :D Well, let's hope you can get a new copy of The Perks of Being a Wallflower soon!<3

      Splintered is really quite exciting. The author is fab too. All the more reason to read it soon. Perhaps even next. ._.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ha. Well, if it makes you feel better, the book is completely awesome, as is the author as well, and the wait is completely worth it.

      Delete
  3. Wow, lots of awesome books there!! I loved Bloodlines and Team Human and I'm currently reading Death and the girl.., it's awesome! I hope you enjoy them too.

    I'm so jealous you got The Blood Keeper and Carnival of Lost Souls, I've been dying to read them forever!

    Don't Turn Around and Splintered look good as well.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I have been on the fence abut death and the girl...but now I might have to pick it up if you say it's awesome.

      Delete
    2. *laughs* Death and the Girl Next Door is...interesting. The only thing about it that I can see for definite is that it's highly amusing. Whether or not that's a positive thing, we'll have to see.

      Lawl. I'm glad you're excited for The Blood Keeper. I had no idea if I'd enjoy it when it arrived in my mailbox. Plus, it's not the first book. But now it's just been pushed up on my TBR pile. Props to you, I guess. :3

      Delete
  4. You got a ton of book. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The same goes for you, love. <3

      -Kaede

      Delete
  5. Oooo wonderful!!! And you gots manga!!! So jelly because I can't buy and feel very guilty reading them online. And I'm currently reading Bleach. It's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do a lot of manga reading online too. *guilty face* :c That's why I try to buy manga often to make up for it. And plus, they look nice. >;D

      -Kaede.

      Delete
  6. Congrats on the new Kindle Fire. I am holding out for an ipad right now. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks<3 We appreciate every person who takes the time to visit Wake Up at Seven. Hope you get a iPad soon, darling. I'm aimming for one myself, too. >;D

      Delete
  7. I've been wanting to buy a kindle fire but I still have a kindle touch which is still working properly. I hope you enjoy your books, Kaede. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! ♥

      Happy reading to you too, darling!

      Although this is a really late response.... ._.

      Delete