Tuesday, October 30, 2012

TEASER TUESDAY: Splintered by A.G. Howard (1)

 
 
The rules, yo:
• Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
 
So what does Kaede have in store for you guys this week?
 
Splintered
 
Splintered by: A.G. Howard, that's what. This is 377 (ARC edition) pages of awesome and epicness. YOU MUST READ THIS BOOK.
 
So for the teasing...well...let's see:
 
Page 145:
 

"Jeb," I whisper. He mutters something indecipherable, and my trembling hands clutch his neck.
 
Now what our darling Alyssa is doing, you'll just have to wait and read to find out.  But you can rule out a neck message, that's a given.
 
"We've defeated their enemy," I whisper. "They want to help us."

 
--

IT'S COMING. I swear. I know the Stacking the Shelves post is late. So maybe I should move it to next week...and combine three week worth of books? I'm just so lazy and with all the destruction caused by the storm, well, life hasn't been easy. And all the work I have still yet to finish for school? This little vacation is going to last forever. I should probably start working on my homework soon. Like now. *groans* Life. I hate it.

But in the mean time, you have Spooky Scares: Scary Stories Spectacular to look forward to tomorrow! Oh, I'll have fun making that post on my phone. It's going to be torture. Not for you, though. 'Cause you, my lovely readers, get to learn about awesome Halloween-themed books that will make you cry, laugh, or slowly walk away in fear and win books while I get to slowly type it all up on my iPhone. Let's trade roles, shall we? ._.

--

Contact Kaede: kimberlyho75@yahoo.com



3 comments:

  1. I WANT THIS SOOO BAD!

    Lucky. :<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D

      It's awesome, I promise you. The wait will be worth it.

      Delete
  2. Did you know you can create short urls with Shortest and make $$$$$$ for every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete